The Steve and Cheri Thurston Water Park boasts a 25 X 25 meter pool, beach entry with splash pad and two 40 foot water slides! Grab a meal or drink from Kiki’s Lunchbox, our onsite concession stand which offers a wide variety of healthy options as well as some kid-friendly favorites. The 2018 Season runs from May 26 through September 3rd.
THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!
2019 hours will be posted in the new year.
PARTIES & RENTALS
2019 Party information will be posted in the new year.
DAY PASS RATES
$10 per day for Y-Members and their guests
$15 per day for Non-Members
Children age 2 and under are free.
$5 OFF AFTER 5 PM: Beginning June 18th, we offer a weekday evening discount of $5 OFF after 5 PM, available from 5:00-8:00 PM Monday through Friday (not valid on holidays or weekends).
All visitors must fill out & sign a waiver form each season. Print & sign your waiver in advance for faster processing!
For more information on the Marlins and our other Swim Teams, click here.
WATER PARK RULES
PARK ENTRY & FOOD POLICIES
- No coolers allowed. You may keep them in your vehicle and have unlimited entry for the day after payment.
- No outside food other than bottled water and baby food (no glass jars) permitted. Birthday cakes may be brought in with a scheduled birthday party package.
- All swim bags will be checked to ensure outside food & drink are not brought into park due to health code restrictions.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the water.
- Lifeguard must be on deck before anyone enters the pool.
- Please shower off before entering the water. Bathing caps are highly recommended.
- Slides & restrooms close 15 minutes prior to park closing time.
- In the event of a thunderstorm, all pools (including whirlpools/spray down areas) will close for a minimum of 30 minutes after each instance of thunder or lightning. Guests are asked to leave the water park and wait in their vehicles until re-entry is safe.
- Water Park restrooms are closed during thunderstorms.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- No smoking on the YMCA campus. We are a smoke-free environment.
- You are responsible for your children at all times.
- Health codes mandate that diaper changing is restricted to bathrooms.
- All children not potty-trained must wear swimmer diapers, rubber pants & a bathing suit.
- All children less than 48” tall must be banded/swim tested. Band is required. Replacement bands are $5 each.
- Follow all slide rules and height restrictions.
- All non-swimmers must stay in water below their armpits.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD’s (personal floatation devices) are allowed.
- Any child wearing a pfd must be within arm’s reach of a parent.
- Rough play will not be tolerated.
- Swimmers under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible person at least 16 years of age.
- Enter the pool from the stairs or beach entry.
- It is recommended to wait until food has settled after a meal to get back in the pool. (15-30 minutes)
- Breath holding activities are not permitted.
- No diving is allowed. There is no lap swim at the Water Park.
- No running.
- Slides and spray toys will be turned off 15 minutes before closing so that maintenance can be performed.
- Please look to the lifeguard when the whistle blows to find out information/dangers or if the pool is being closed. Lifeguards are in charge of the pool.
- At 3:45 PM daily Monday through Saturday there will be 15 minutes of adult swim, during which the slides will close to allow lifeguards to break and rotate.