When school is out, it is time for FUN! Friendships, tradition…YMCA Childcare is an action packed, full-day experience for children. Field trips, indoor swimming, nature, storytelling, music, singing, games, sports, arts & crafts and much more! We incorporate our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith into all of our programs.
Ages: 5-12 years old
When: March 14-18
Locations King George Family YMCA
What to bring: Lunch (nut-safe), 2 snacks (nut-safe), water bottle, swimsuit, towel, mask(s) and a smile
- Registration begins February 7th and ends March 4th.
- $30 registration fee for those who are not current SACC participants.
- Late registration fee of $30 for ALL registrations received after March 4th if space is available (regardless if child is a SACC participant).
REGISTER ONLINE (begins February 7th)
Ericka Robinson: email@example.com
School is OUT! It’s time for fun, sunshine, friendships & tradition! At YMCA Summer Day Camp, your kids will make new friends and have tons of fun as they explore new adventures each day. Weekly themes include comic camp, nature unleashed, international week and more!
The adventures begin on May 31st!
Kindergarten – 12 years
- Begins February 23rd
- Registration Fee: $65
- $10 Deposit per week per child due at registration. Registration fee and deposits are non-refundable.
- Y Members: $135/child per week (full week)
- Participants: $180/child per week (full week)
- Extended Care: Additional $30 per week per child.
Extended Care Hours:
6:30am-8:30am AND/OR 4:30-6:30pm
(additional $30 per week per child for extended care)
Y Camp Weeks:
- Week 1: May 31st- June 3rd
- Week 2: June 6th-10th
- Week 3: June 13th-17th
- Week 4: June 20th-24th
- Week 5: June 27th- July 1st
- Week 6: July 5th- 8th (NO CARE July 4th)
- Week 7: July 11th-15th
- Week 8: July 18th-22nd
- Week 9: July 25th-29th
- Week 10: Aug. 1st-5th
Kindercamp is an exciting time for campers ages three to five that is filled with a variety of activities for children. Our activities provide a developmentally appropriate, hands-on learning environment and opportunities to socialize with peers.
Tue/Wed/Thurs – 9:30 AM-12:30PM
For Children Ages 3—5 yrs (3 as of 9/30/21 to 5 entering Kindergarten Fall 2022).
Session 1— June 7, 8, 9 Under the Sea
Session 2—June 14, 15, 16 A Bugs Life
Session 3—June 21, 22, 23 Safari Adventures
Session 4—June 28, 29, 30 Patriotic Pride
Session 5—July 5, 6, 7 Dinosaur Expedition
Session 6—July 12, 13, 14 Space Explorers
Session 7—July 19, 20, 21 Making a Masterpiece
Session 8—July 26, 27, 28 Superheroes
Registration Fee: $65
Weekly Session: Members $85 | Non– Members: $110
There is a $10 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due for each session upon registration.
We are excited to launch the use of Playerspace, a paperless child file that lets families enter all their child’s critical health and emergency data online, and securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe Playerspace will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice online. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your child’s file information has been entered in Playerspace. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, you will receive an email invitation to complete your child’s required file information in Playerspace.
- You have 5 days from receipt of the Playerspace invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the Playerspace information within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your child’s Playerspace file is complete, a YMCA staff member will review for accuracy then process any applicable registration fees/deposits and set up your program payments.
- You’re all set!