Ages: 5-12 years old
When: December 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
Where: Massad Family YMCA
212 Butler Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
YMCA Members $35 per day, Non-members $45 per day
There is a $15 registration fee for children not currently attending our Virtual Learning Sites.
Registration is open from November 19th through December 16th.
All current CDC, VHD, & VDSS guidelines are followed during our programs.
What to Bring:
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
Due to COVID-19 we will not be offering Kindercamp during the summer of 2020.
Summer Day Camp
Camp groups are based on the grade that the child has completed prior to the start of camp.
Leaders In Training
Due to COVID-19 we will not be offering the LIT program during the summer of 2020.
Prior to pre-registration, teens interested in becoming LITs must set up an interview with Youth Director Karla Edwards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.