CAMP BONKERS – SPRING BREAK CAMP
Care is offered during Spring Break from March 16-20th.
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
Download our printable information sheet with payment schedule: 2020 Camp Fees and Information Spotsylvania
Registration begins February 1st
Feb. 1st – April 25th: Reg. Fee $25
After April 25th: Reg. Fee $50
$10 Deposit per week per child due at registration
Registration fee and deposits are non-refundable
Y CAMP PRICES & SESSIONS
Members: $130/child per WEEK
Participants: $175/child per WEEK
Additional $20 per WEEK per child; for children under age 13
Extended Care Hours: 6:30am-8:30am AND/OR 4:30-6:30pm
Explorers: This unique teen camp is for pre-teens/ teens 10-15 years old. Extended care offered for children 10-12 years. No extended care for 13-15 year olds.
Leaders in Training – LIT: Leaders between the ages of 13 – 15 will develop skills that they can use throughout their lives. Youth must be accepted into the program through an interview and references. Pick up an application at the front desk. Price will be different than other Day Camps. See registration packet for details. No extended care.
Rates: $100 members; $145 non-members (plus registration fee)
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
HOURS: TUE, WED, THU
Kindercamp is an exciting time for campers ages three to five that is filled with a variety of activities for children. Our activities provide a developmentally appropriate, hands-on learning environment that is implemented through the use of centers. In addition, the program is enriched with water play, sports, and movements.
Session Dates: Session 1—May 26-28
Session 2—June 2-4
Session 3—June 9-11
Session 4—June 16-18
Session 5—June 23-25
Session 6—June 30-July2
Session 7—July 7-9
Session 8—July 14-16
Session 9—July 21-23
Session 10—July 28-30
Rates: Members: $90 per session per child
Non– Members: $125 per session per child
Camp Manager: Pat Ramos 540-735-9622 ext.2042; email@example.com
CHILDREN MUST BE POTTY TRAINED!!!
Summer Day Camp
Camp groups are based on the grade that the child has completed prior to the start of camp.
Leaders In Training
Y-CAMP and TEEN CAMP SESSIONS:
Week 1: May 26-May 29
Week 2: June 1- June 5
Week 3: June 8- June 12
Week 4: June 15- June 19
Week 5: June 22- June 26
Week 6: June 29-July 2 (no camp July 3rd)
Week 7: July 6- July 10
Week 8: July 13- July 17
Week 9: July 20- July 24
Week 10: July 27- July 31 (Rosner only)
Week 11: August 3- August 7 (Rosner only)