SUMMER CAMP OPEN HOUSE
Join us on Friday, May 13th from 7:00 – 8:00pm at the Ron Rosner YMCA for a Summer Camp Open House. Staff will be available to answer any of your camp questions.
Summer Day Camp 2022
School is OUT! It’s time for fun, sunshine, friendships & tradition! At YMCA Summer Day Camp, your kids will make new friends and have tons of fun as they explore new adventures each day. Weekly themes include comic camp, nature unleashed, international week and more!
The adventures begin on May 31st!
Kindergarten – 12 years
- Begins February 23rd
- Registration Fee: $65
- $10 Deposit per week per child due at registration. Registration fee and deposits are non-refundable.
- Y Members: $135/child per week (full week)
- Participants: $180/child per week (full week)
- Extended Care: Additional $30 per week per child.
Extended Care Hours:
6:30am-8:30am AND/OR 4:30-6:30pm
(additional $30 per week per child for extended care)
Y Camp Weeks:
- Week 1: May 31st- June 3rd
- Week 2: June 6th-10th
- Week 3: June 13th-17th
- Week 4: June 20th-24th
- Week 5: June 27th- July 1st
- Week 6: July 5th- 8th (NO CARE July 4th)
- Week 7: July 11th-15th
- Week 8: July 18th-22nd
- Week 9: July 25th-29th
- Week 10: Aug. 1st-5th
Other Summer Camps:
Kindercamp is an exciting time for campers ages three to five that is filled with a variety of activities for children. Our activities provide a developmentally appropriate, hands-on learning environment that is implemented through the use of centers. In addition, the program is enriched with water play, sports, and movements.
Download the 2022 KinderCamp Application and Flyer for more information and to register.
Lauren Ordonez, Camp Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org (540) 371-9622 x 2041
Christine Labbe, Assistant Camp Director, CLabbe@family-ymca.org, 540-735-9622 x 2002
Pat Ramos, Kindercamp Camp Manager, PRamos@family-ymca.org (540) 735-9622 x 2042
- The registration fee for each child is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- If registering for Summer Camp, the registration fee plus $10 deposits for each week are due at time of registration, and are non-refundable.
- Upon approval of Playerspace documents, child will be registered for the program.
Registration fees and deposits (if required) will automatically be drafted from the account provided at that time.
- Payments are due weekly , on Fridays, 10 days in advance or monthly for 4 weeks of care on the 1st of the month.
- If payments are not made on Fridays by 1pm, it will result in a $20 late payment fee and the child cannot return Monday without payment in full
- A late pick up fee of $20/child will be charged for the first 15 minutes, or part of, after 6:30pm and $15/child for each 15 minute increment, or part of, thereafter.
- This fee must be paid at the time of pick-up or your account will be charged.
Please call before 2pm on any day your child will not be attending our afternoon program. Failure to call will result in a $5 fee
- A limited number of holidays and inclement weather days have been accounted for in establishing the school year fees and weekly/monthly tuition will remain the same. Make all checks payable to the YMCA. There will be a $20 fee for all returned payments. If two checks or drafts are re-turned, cash or money order will be required for all future payments.
- All payments not received by 1 pm will incur an additional $20 late payment fee.
We are excited to launch the use of Playerspace, a paperless child file that lets families enter all their child’s critical health and emergency data online, and securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe Playerspace will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice online. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your child’s file information has been entered in Playerspace. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, you will receive an email invitation to complete your child’s required file information in Playerspace.
- You have 5 days from receipt of the Playerspace invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the Playerspace information within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your child’s Playerspace file is complete, a YMCA staff member will review for accuracy then process any applicable registration fees/deposits and set up your program payments.
- You’re all set!