School is out! It’s time for fun, sunshine, friendships & tradition! YMCA Summer Day Camp is an action-packed, full-day experience for children and teens! YMCA summer camp reveals a fascinating world of art & crafts, games, sports and much more!
YMCA Summer Day Camp 2021
- Fun camp activities to engage brains
- Opportunities to explore, develop new skills and try new things
- Plenty of physical activity and games to keep bodies active
- Physical distancing
- Face mask and hygiene protocols
- Small group sizes
Camp sessions begin June 14, 2021
Last day of camp at the Winding Creek location is July 23rd.
Regular hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
With extended care: 6:30am – 6:30pm
3 day option:
$110 Y Members
5 day option:
$130 Y Members
$15 per week (3-day)
$25 per week (5-day)
March 1st – April 30th $25
After April 30th $50
Deposit of $10 per week registered is required upon sign-up. Registration fees and deposit are non-refundable.
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!