Summer Day Camp 2022
School is OUT! It’s time for fun, sunshine, friendships & tradition! At YMCA Summer Day Camp, your kids will make new friends and have tons of fun as they explore new adventures each day. Weekly themes include comic camp, nature unleashed, international week and more!
The adventures begin on May 31st!
Kindergarten – 12 years
- Begins February 23rd
- Registration Fee: $65
- $10 Deposit per week per child due at registration. Registration fee and deposits are non-refundable.
- Y Members: $135/child per week (full week)
- Participants: $180/child per week (full week)
- Extended Care: Additional $30 per week per child.
Extended Care Hours:
6:30am-8:30am AND/OR 4:30-6:30pm
(additional $30 per week per child for extended care)
Y Camp Weeks:
- Week 1: May 31st- June 3rd
- Week 2: June 6th-10th
- Week 3: June 13th-17th
- Week 4: June 20th-24th
- Week 5: June 27th- July 1st
- Week 6: July 5th- 8th (NO CARE July 4th)
- Week 7: July 11th-15th
- Week 8: July 18th-22nd
Treneka Gross, Camp Director, Tgross@family-ymca.org, 540-735-9622 x2012
We are excited to launch the use of Playerspace, a paperless child file that lets families enter all their child’s critical health and emergency data online, and securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe Playerspace will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice online. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your child’s file information has been entered in Playerspace. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, you will receive an email invitation to complete your child’s required file information in Playerspace.
- You have 5 days from receipt of the Playerspace invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the Playerspace information within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your child’s Playerspace file is complete, a YMCA staff member will review for accuracy then process any applicable registration fees/deposits and set up your program payments.
- You’re all set!
Virginia Arrington, SACC Operations Director, Varrington@family-ymca.org