The Rappahannock YMCA preschool is concerned about the growth and development of your child. The preschool is licensed by the State of Virginia. The preschool program is designed to develop Christian values, social skills, and sharing. Our teachers encourage participation in group activities, promote a genuine love for learning and help create a good self-image. We want to make your child’s first experience a memorable one!
2020-2021 Registration begins March 1st
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
Inclement Weather Policy:
If Stafford County Schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Preschool program will be closed.
If Stafford County Schools are on a 2 hour delay, Preschool will be held from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM.