ALL SITES ARE CURRENTLY FULL. IF YOU PRE-REGISTER AT THIS TIME, YOUR CHILD WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
Selected Elementary Before & After School Care that is offered at our branches, focuses on enrichment activities. The activities and atmosphere appropriately reflect the ages, desires and interests of the children. Activities at the branch may include swimming, kids zumba, cooking, youth yoga, arts & crafts, science, kidz lit, dance, pool time, interact zone activities, homework assistance, outdoor activities and games…all in a safe environment with qualified, caring counselors! Activities will vary according to offerings at each location.
2021-22 Stafford County SACC Pre-registration* OPEN NOW
The YMCA’s School Age Child Care program provides children with a familiar place where they can be safe, active, learning and engaged during their time before and after school. Our programs are based on the four core values of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. The SACC Program is designed for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Activities are created to be inclusive and take into account all dimensions of diversity, including ethnicity, income level, and special needs and abilities. Programs for this age group complement and enhance formal education and provide learning opportunities that build relationships, develop character and inspire discovery to help foster children’s academic success. Activities include:
- Homework Time
- HEPA (Healthy Eating Physical Activity)
- Arts & Crafts
- Kidz Lit
- Character Development
- And so much more!
Before & After Care:
Y Members: $69 weekly | Non-Members: $92 weekly
Before Care Only:
Y Members: $51 weekly | Non-Members: $72 weekly
After Care Only:
Y Members: $62 weekly | Non-Members: $85 weekly
$25 per child through May 31, 2021
$50 per child beginning on June 1, 2021
Pre-Register using the link below. PLEASE NOTE: Your child’s ePact MUST be completed before we are able to process your registration and secure your child’s spot in the program.
For the 2021-22 school year, the Massad location is only serving students from Ferry Farm Elementary.
Inclement Weather Policy:
The YMCA SACC & Fun Club Programs will be closed on the first days when Stafford County Schools or Fredericksburg City Schools (Stafford Sites & Massad Site) are closed due to inclement weather. After the first day, the YMCA will determine if the SACC program is closed (Stafford). Stafford sites, please call your site phone for a recording about the decision, or call (540) 371-9622 or (540) 735-9622. Massad Fun Club participants, please call (540) 371-9622 or check our Facebook page.
The YMCA SACC and Massad Fun Club programs will open on time when Stafford County Schools are delayed 1 or 2 hours due to inclement weather.