Selected Elementary Before & After School Care that is offered at our branches, focuses on enrichment activities. The activities and atmosphere appropriately reflect the ages, desires and interests of the children. Activities at the branch may include swimming, kids zumba, cooking, youth yoga, arts & crafts, science, kidz lit, dance, pool time, interact zone activities, homework assistance, outdoor activities and games…all in a safe environment with qualified, caring counselors! Activities will vary according to offerings at each location.
2020-2021 Registration begins March 1st
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
Inclement Weather Policy:
The YMCA SACC & Fun Club Programs will be closed on the first days when Stafford County Schools or Fredericksburg City Schools (Stafford Sites & Massad Site) are closed due to inclement weather. After the first day, the YMCA will determine if the SACC program is closed (Stafford). Stafford sites, please call your site phone for a recording about the decision, or call (540) 371-9622 or (540) 735-9622. Massad Fun Club participants, please call (540) 371-9622 or check our Facebook page.
The YMCA SACC and Massad Fun Club programs will open on time when Stafford County Schools are delayed 1 or 2 hours due to inclement weather.