Teacher Workday October 11th:
Teacher Workday is ONLY available for current SACC participants. $20 per child.
Children must bring 2 snacks, lunch (nut free; not made in nut factory) and extra water
Site locations include: Lee Hill ES, Ron Rosner Family YMCA, Chancellor ES
Attention SACC Families: Due to a shortage of staff, many of our YMCA SACC programs will not begin the school year on site at each location. Students will be doubled up from other schools to close by locations, and other programs will start later in the year as we work to find qualified staff members to operate.
YMCA will be providing transportation to and from the program sites from the “buddy” locations listed below. If your school is not listed, your program will start at a later date as more staff are secured.
|SACC SITE LOCATION||SCHOOLS SERVICED||TRANSPORTED BY|
|Ron Rosner YMCA||Parkside, Courtland, Smith Station||YMCA|
|Battlefield Elementary||Salem, Harrison Road||SCPS|
|Cedar Forest Elementary||Cedar Forest||YMCA|
|Chancellor Elementary||Chancellor, Wilderness, Brock Road||YMCA & SCPS|
|Courthouse Road Elementary||Courthouse, Spotsylvania, Spotswood||YMCA|
|Lee Hill Elementary||Lee Hill Elementary||N/A|
|Livingston Elementary||Livingston Elementary||N/A|
|Ron Rosner YMCA||Parkside, Courtland, Smith Station||YMCA|
|Riverview Elementary||Riverview, Berkeley||SCPS|
2021-22 Spotsylvania County SACC Pre-registration* OPEN NOW
The YMCA’s School Age Child Care program provides children with a familiar place where they can be safe, active, learning and engaged during their time before and after school. Our programs are based on the four core values of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. The SACC Program is designed for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Activities are created to be inclusive and take into account all dimensions of diversity, including ethnicity, income level, and special needs and abilities. Programs for this age group complement and enhance formal education and provide learning opportunities that build relationships, develop character and inspire discovery to help foster children’s academic success. Activities include:
- Homework Time
- HEPA (Healthy Eating Physical Activity)
- Arts & Crafts
- Kidz Lit
- Character Development
- And so much more!
Before & After Care:
Y Members: $68 weekly | Non-Members: $90 weekly
Before Care Only:
Y Members: $55 weekly | Non-Members: $75 weekly
$25 per child through June 30, 2021
$50 per child beginning on July 1, 2021
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Pre-Register using the link below. PLEASE NOTE: Your child’s ePact MUST be completed within 5 days of the ePact invite to secure your child’s spot in the program. Once your child’s ePact is 100% completed, you must email Haley Jenkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org , to let her know that the file has been completed. Once she is notified, she will proceed with the registration process.
*SACC programs for Smith Station, Parkside and Courtland will be offsite at the Ron Rosner Family YMCA (students will be transported to and from school by the Y).
Payments will be set to electronic draft 10 days in advance, on Fridays.
All returned payments will incur a $20 returned payment fee.
Returned payments not paid by 1 pm that day will incur an additional $10 late payment fee.
There are no FREE Days. Full tuition will be charged for partial weeks.
All cancellations require two weeks notice in writing. No refunds will be given.
All payment questions can be directed to the Youth Payment Clerk.
Youth Payment Clerk: Haley Jenkins – email@example.com
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!
If you need receipts for childcare payments, including a year end summary, you can access and print them from your YMCA account.
- Login to your YMCA account.
- Select My Account
- View Account
- For the 2020 summary, in the middle section under Membership Billing Information, select Tax Statement, then 2020 Year End Summary.
Please contact Haley Jenkins, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Site Contact List:
Cedar Forest – 540-993-3416
Chancellor – 540-684-7264
Courthouse Rd – 540-993-6535
Lee Hill – 540-993-6082
Livingston – 540-684-7260
Riverview – 540-684-7261
Ron Rosner Family YMCA – 540-623-3105
Spotsylvania SACC Contacts:
Riverview, Berkeley & Livingston – Christie Labbe- email@example.com x 2002
Rosner, Courtland, Parkside, Smith Station – Lauren Ordonez- firstname.lastname@example.org x 2041
Battlefield, Harrison, Salem – Lydia Sodergren- email@example.com x 2015
Chancellor, Wilderness, Brock Road – Michelle Elliott- firstname.lastname@example.org x 2010
Cedar Forest & Lee Hill – Sydney Goode-Harris email@example.com x 2003
Courthouse Road, Spotswood, Spotsylvania Elementary – Treneka Gross- firstname.lastname@example.org x 2012