The YMCA’s School Age Child Care program provides children with a familiar place where they can be safe, active, learning and engaged during their time before and after school. Our programs are based on the four core values of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. The SACC Program is designed for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Activities are created to be inclusive and take into account all dimensions of diversity, including ethnicity, income level, and special needs and abilities. Programs for this age group complement and enhance formal education and provide learning opportunities that build relationships, develop character and inspire discovery to help foster children’s academic success. Activities include: Homework Time, HEPA (Healthy Eating Physical Activity), Arts & Crafts, Kidz Lit, STEM, Character Development, and so much more!
Click on the program below for more information and to register.
Our 2022-23 SACC program is now open for registration. This is for the school year beginning in August of 2022. If you need to enroll for the current school year, please use the links under 2021-22 SACC Program.
Before & After Care:
Y Members: $71 weekly | Non-Members: $93 weekly
Before Care Only:
Y Members: $58 weekly | Non-Members: $78 weekly
$65 per child
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Pre-Register using the link below. PLEASE NOTE: Your child’s Playerspace MUST be completed within 5 days of the Playerspace invite to secure your child’s spot in the program.
We are excited to launch the use of Playerspace, a paperless child file that lets families enter all their child’s critical health and emergency data online, and securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe Playerspace will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice online. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your child’s file information has been entered in Playerspace. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, you will receive an email invitation to complete your child’s required file information in Playerspace.
- You have 5 days from receipt of the Playerspace invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the Playerspace information within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your child’s Playerspace file is complete, a YMCA staff member will review for accuracy then process any applicable registration fees/deposits and set up your program payments.
- You’re all set!
Payments will be set to electronic draft 10 days in advance, on Fridays.
All returned payments will incur a $20 returned payment fee.
Returned payments not paid by 1 pm that day will incur an additional $10 late payment fee.
There are no FREE Days. Full tuition will be charged for partial weeks.
All cancellations require two weeks notice in writing. No refunds will be given.
All payment questions can be directed to the Jared Pickering at email@example.com
If you need receipts for childcare payments, including a year end summary, you can access and print them from your YMCA account.
- Login to your YMCA account.
- Select My Account
- View Account
- For the 2020 summary, in the middle section under Membership Billing Information, select Tax Statement, then 2020 Year End Summary.
SACC Payment Clerk:
Jared Pickering – firstname.lastname@example.org
540-735-9622 ext 9623
Site Contact List:
Battlefield – 540-993-6162
Cedar Forest – 540-993-3416
Chancellor – 540-684-7264
Courthouse Rd – 540-684-7265
Lee Hill – 540-993-6082
Livingston – 540-684-7260
Riverview – 540-684-7261
Ron Rosner Family YMCA – 540-642-3824
Spotsylvania Elementary – 540-993-6396
Spotsylvania SACC Managers:
Riverview, Berkeley & Livingston:
Christie Labbeclabbe@family-ymca.org x 2002
Rosner, Courtland, Parkside, Smith Station :
Lauren Ordonez- email@example.com x 2041
Battlefield, Harrison, Salem, Courthouse Road:
Lydia Sodergren- firstname.lastname@example.org x 2015
Chancellor, Wilderness, Brock Road, Courthouse Road, Spotswood, Spotsylvania ES:
Michelle Elliott- email@example.com x 2010
Cedar Forest & Lee Hill:
Sydney Goode-Harris firstname.lastname@example.org x 2003