Childcare Relief for Essential Workers
Let YMCA C.R.E.W. care for your crew.
The Rappahannock Area YMCA is able to provide special childcare services for children of hospital staff, doctors, nurses, and all essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a trusted child care provider for decades, the YMCA is honored to provide this service to help hospital teams and other essential workers provide critical community care without worrying about childcare. We have screening protocols in place and a full curriculum for children registered for the YMCA C.R.E.W. program.
HUGH MERCER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2100 Cowan Boulevard
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Beginning April 27th, we will add a 4th location:
RIVERVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
7001 North Roxbury Mill Road
Spotsylvania, VA 22551
$25 per day (per child)
• Click on the site you wish to register for (Spotsylvania or Stafford) and select the numbers of days per week that you’ll be needing care.
• Sign into your Rappahannock Area YMCA account or create a new one if you are not an existing member or program participant.
• Once you are signed in, you will be able to select the weeks and days your child will be attending the program and complete the online registration process. Payments for each week are due on the Friday prior to care.
• Print and fill out the YMCA C.R.E.W. Application
• Please bring the completed YMCA C.R.E.W. Application to the childcare site on the first day of attendance, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dottie Rhodes, Childcare Manager