In accordance with Governor Northam’s recent announcement, effective May 15, masks will no longer be required to be worn by people who are fully vaccinated. Please visit the CDC’s website to learn more about what it means to be fully vaccinated.
We’d like to reassure our members that we are doing everything possible to ensure our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and programs to facilitate safe physical/social distancing practices. The way we’ll interact with each other will be different, but at the Y, you’ll always be able to connect with people, improve your health and wellness, and help strengthen our community.
FACILITY ACCESS & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the facility.
To reserve an appointment, you must call the branch you are visiting up to 48 hours in advance.
King George: 540-775-9622
Ron Rosner: 540-735-9622
SCHEDULING YOUR VISIT:
The following amenities still require a reservation on the RappYFit App:
- Child Watch
- Lap Swim
- Group Fitness
Log into your RappYFit account online:
- King George Family YMCA: https://kinggeorgefamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Massad Family YMCA: https://massadfamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Ron Rosner Family YMCA: https://ronrosnerfamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Caroline Family YMCA: https://carolinefamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
If you do not have a RappYFit account, please contact Kari Dame: email@example.com or your branch membership director.
CHILD WATCH GUIDELINES:
- Child watch is now open.
- Families may utilize one time slot per day. Please sign up 48 hours in advance.
- Children visibly cannot display any symptoms of illness (runny nose, rash….etc.)
- Any child that has been sick must be symptom free for 72 hours before returning.
- Please take your child to the restroom prior to drop off, as we are unable to do so.
- Please do not bring in any personal items.
- Please ensure your child is fed prior to drop off, as we will not have an area designated for feeding.
- Toys will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Children will be socially distanced in accordance with 6 ft guidelines.
• All equipment will be cleaned both before and after each use.
• Additional staff will be scheduled whose sole responsibility is to clean and sanitize equipment.
• Quaternary 66, bleach, and other approved disinfectants are used to ensure cleanliness.
• Midday and nightly deep-cleaning and sanitizing will continue.
Stay Healthy at Home
We understand that some of our members will not be comfortable returning to a public workout space yet. We want to support your wellness and will continue to offer virtual classes on Zoom, Facebook and Youtube. Check out our Virtual Fitness pages for all of our Healthy at Home resources.