Jon Fried Outdoor Tennis Complex
Rules & Regulations
Hours of operation:
- All members and guests must check in at the tennis desk before play
- All guest fees must be paid before play
- After checking in each court will be given a lanyard with their court number on it and it is to be hung up at the back end of the fence closest to the road.
- If a group does not check in a YMCA Staff Member may ask the group to stop play and check in appropriately
- Members may reserve courts 1 week in advance (No charge for the courts)
- Non Members may reserve the courts 1 day in advance by calling the tennis desk and pay guest fees
- There will be no successive reservations on the same day. If there are open courts after your reservation has ended you may continue to play.
- There is a 2-hour time limit for reservations
- If you cannot use your reservation, call the tennis desk one day before to cancel
- USTA Teams may reserve courts for matches and pay appropriate fees ($5 per court *Subject to change). All USTA Matches must be reserved through the Tennis Director (If the matches have begun and weather stops the matches the indoor courts may be used at a reduced indoor rate to finish each match)
- Tennis Lessons are only allowed through a YMCA Certified Tennis Professional
- Non-Marking Tennis Shoes are required
- No pets, skateboards, bicycles, or skates, are allowed on the courts