The Caroline Family YMCA is collecting food for Wright’s Chapel to help ensure that no one goes hungry in Caroline. Drop-off bins will be located inside the entrance to the Caroline Family YMCA.
DROP OFF TIMES:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM beginning on April 14th.
Food/ Pantry Items:
– Canned Fruits/ Applesauce – Fruit Snacks
– Oatmeal/ Grits – Dried Fruits
– Cereals – Beef Jerky
– Granola Bars – Trail Mix or Other Nuts
– Fruit Bars – Microwaveable Popcorn
– Juices – Crackers
– Shelf Stable Milk Products – Individually Bagged Chips or Treats
– Peanut Butter/ Nut Butters
– Jelly/ Jam
– Pasta Sauce
– Gravy & Other Sauces
– Canned Veggies & Beans
– Canned Meats such as Canned Tuna, Canned Chicken or Other Canned Meats
– Canned/ Packaged Meals such as Soups, Pasta Meals, Ramen Noodles, Mac & Cheese, Etc.
– Boxed Pasta and Pasta Meals such as Tuna or Chicken Helper
– Easy to Prepare Side Dishes such as Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Stuffing, Beans and Pasta Sides
– Diapers/ Pull Ups – Baby Powder & Lotions
– Diaper Wipes – Baby Food & Snacks
***PLEASE NO OPEN/ TAMPERED WITH OR EXPIRED FOODS***