Allows access to all 4 branches. There is also Reciprocity with YMCA’s in the state of Virginia and North Carolina. You gain access to most YMCA’s nationally through our A.W.A.Y. Program. Our land and aquatic group fitness classes are included in your membership; some special classes are offered at a nominal fee.
Corporate Memberships are available for local corporations, organizations and businesses. Please see your branch welcome center staff for plan options and pricing.
5 and Under: Free
Ages 6-12: $10 each (unlimited visits)
Ages 13-17: $15 each (unlimited visits)
Age 18+: $15 (limit of 5 visits per year)
Child Watch Drop-In (3 hour limit): $6 per child
Shower Pass: $5
Water/Group Fitness Class Drop-In Fee: $10
YMCA Members get 3 free guest passes per year. Coupon not required – may be redeemed at the front desk upon check in of you and your guest.
OUT-OF-TOWN GUESTS (with Member):
7 free visits per year with a local member
50 or more miles from the branch location
Must show driver’s license or photo I.D. with proof of address.
Signed informed consent for guest 18 and older. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) who signs an informed consent. (A minor guest cannot be signed in by a minor member)
ACCESS, SAFETY AND SECURITY
- All members and guests must present a Y membership card or photo I.D. to access a facility.
- Children under 10 may not use any part of the facility without being directly accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 10-12 may use the gymnasium on their own, as long as their parent/guardian is in the building and they are engaged in an activity. Children between the ages of 10-12 may use the pool if they pass the swim test without supervision. This privilege can be revoked for inappropriate behavior at any time.
- Children 13+ may use the facility without a parent or guardian in the building. This privilege can be revoked for inappropriate behavior at any time.
- Secure your valuables; the YMCA is not responsible for lost, stored or stolen articles or money. Locker rooms are available.
- For safety, members using the wellness/fitness facilities must wear shoes that cover the entire foot (no sandals or flip-flops).
- For respect of all members, appropriate work out attire must be worn during exercise and all areas of the facility.