Income Verification Guide Questions
The Rappahannock Area YMCA is able to provide membership and program assistance through the generosity of our donors. Please complete and submit this form. If you are not required to file taxes, you will need to provide a minimum of (but not limited to) 2 documents showing your projected yearly income, financial support and proof of dependents.
Note: Information provided will be kept confidential.
Please include verification of all residents. If there is no current verification, zero income or no income, the financial assistance application cannot be processed.
In order to process your evaluation, we require two (2) months of bank statements and a copy of your Driver's License. Please upload those below.
Bank Statement & Driver's License Upload
Please follow the instructions below to provide us with documentation of all sources of income.
1. Did you or your family file taxes?
If you answered YES to question #1: – If filed individually, please submit 1040 for all adults in household. If filed jointly, please submit jointly filed 1040. If self-employed, please include 1040 Schedule C with 1040 documentation. Then proceed to question #2.
1040 Tax Form File Upload
2. Does your 1040 accurately reflect your current household income and dependents?
3. Are you or any other adult in your household currently employed?
If you answered YES to question #3 please upload the 2 most recent pay stubs or an offer letter for each working adult in the household. Then proceed to question #4.
Pay Stubs/Offer Letter File Upload
4. Are you or any other adult in your household receiving Social Security or drawing from a pension/retirement plan?
If you answered YES to question #4: – Please provide SSI documentation and 3 months of bank statements showing SSI Direct Deposit. If drawing from a pension/retirement fund, please provide 1099 and 3 months of bank statement showing Direct Deposit of funds. Then proceed to question #5.
SSI/Pension/Retirement File Upload
5. Are you or any other adult in your household receiving Unemployment/SNAP/TANF/Disability/child support/alimony?
If you answered YES to question #5: Please provide statement of benefits and 3 months of bank statements. Then proceed to question #6.
6. Do you have any adult dependents (18 & older) living in your household?
7. Are they ages 18-25 and full-time college students? (12 or more undergraduate credits or enrolled in a graduate program)
8. Are the additional adults (18 years or older) employed or receiving any type of government assistance?
By signing this form, I certify that the information provided to the YMCA is true and all income is reported. I also acknowledge it is necessary to notify the YMCA of any change in my income or financial support.
Open Doors Renewal Policy:
I understand that after every 12 months of membership my Open Doors discount will decrease by 10% (for both programs and membership). I understand that in order to continue to receive the same Open Doors discount, I am responsible for submitting a new Open Doors application with current financial documentation each year, in the month prior to my annual renewal date.
I understand that failure to submit renewal paperwork will result in an increase of my monthly membership dues and the cost of any Y programs.
I authorize the Rappahannock Area YMCA to charge my account appropriately based upon the fee schedule outlined above.