What Is The YMCA Teen Leaders Club?
Since it’s beginning, the YMCA has depended on volunteers in order to carry out our cause: to strengthen community. Volunteer leadership in Y programs is one of the very exciting ways in which people grow and achieve their greatest potential. A Leaders Club epitomizes this concept.
- DEVELOP leadership skills and attributes.
- FOSTER a mindset and lifestyle of service.
- HAVE FUN every time we get together.
How To Join
Ready to start tapping into your greatest potential? Being a part of the Leaders Club is a true commitment. That means you agree to uphold the club and it’s constitution, and in return the club supports and invests in you! The requirements of LC are set forth by the Y USA and national chapters of Leaders Clubs across the country.
Joining the club means you commit to the following:
- Live and demonstrate the Christian values embodied by the YMCA. Display caring, honesty,
respect and responsibility in all you do.
- Maintain good standing with your school, and keep a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Attend regularly scheduled club meetings and events
- Meet the LC annual service hour requirement of 100 hours.
- Pay all club dues ($55 for the year)