OUR MOBILE APP
COMMIT TO BE FIT
At the YMCA, a supportive community is a big part of healthy living. Expand and liven your journey to a healthier, more connected lifestyle by downloading our new mobile app, RappYfit. RappYfit is an in depth digital community experience that establishes opportunities for you to live healthy, receive and give support, obtain updates and alerts, and connect with other Y members and groups. Whether you do it to keep up with your fitness goals, stay up to date on your children’s programs, or meet up with one of your gym buddies for a run, walk, or to meet up for lunch; we’ll help connect you and keep you connected within the Y’s friendly community.
Our app has a new look! View this helpful guide to walk you through.: RappYFit New User Interface Guide
With RappYfit, you can use your cell phone to:
Check in faster. Just bring up the app, scan your barcode, and enter.
Access schedules. Quickly find days and times for group fitness classes, the pool, and the gymnasium any day of the week.
Simplify fitness tracking. Sync your Fitbit, Apple watch, or any other wearable device as well as log in your workouts and nutrition intake for the day manually.
Improve health. Improve health. Set goals and measure milestones, as well as view, update, and track the progress. You can also track your nutrition intake, organize meal plans, and view your food diary.
Celebrate progress. View your fitness points, badges, awards, active challenges and achievements.
Build strong connections in your Y Community. Read updates from your branch, take part in discussion groups, join Y fitness challenges, and integrate with your healthy living community!
Connect with a Fitness Coach. See workout plans, search example exercise videos, track completed activities and add new ones!
Visit My Y. Access your Y’s information: opening hours and available facilities around you.
Our App is FREE for all of our Members!
- Must have valid Email on file with the Y. Members receive an activation email.
- Members also have access to all features from a desktop computer.
- All Y members receive a “pro” account – a $15 value, meaning you have access to workout, nutrition and so much more for free!
Need help getting logged in? Contact your branch Membership Director for assistance:
Caroline: Schericka Twyner – email@example.com
King George: Erin Reiley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Rosner: Israel Peltz – email@example.com
Massad: Melissa Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have a smart phone? Our app is also available through an internet browser by visiting the web portals below:
- King George Family YMCA: https://kinggeorgefamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Massad Family YMCA: https://massadfamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Ron Rosner Family YMCA: https://ronrosnerfamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
- Caroline Family YMCA: https://carolinefamilyymca.virtuagym.com/
* Book your time slot for our phase one amenities using your smart phone or the web portals listed above.
* To book your time slot go to the schedule icon > click on the class/location name you wish to participate in (ex: group fitness, outdoor wellness, etc) >click to register.
* An email confirmation will be sent prior to successfully signing up for a time slot