Want to avoid the “I’m BORED” phase of the Summer?! Join our SUMMER OUT LOUD Challenge with your family, friends, or even fur-babies and we will help you stay active the month of July!
National Prize: Family Vacation valued at $5,000!
Local Prize: 1-Year Family Membership to the Rappahannock Area YMCA
Family Fun Bootcamp Race: Celebrate the end of the Summer Out Loud Challenge at the Massad Family YMCA for a Family Fun Bootcamp Race! Your family will have an awesome time participating in various exercise challenges and racing each other to the finish!
Saturday, July 31st | 9:00am
MASSAD FAMILY YMCA Parking Lot
212 Butler Road
Falmouth, VA 22405
After completing the race all participants receive free water park day passes to enjoy the sounds of summer at Thurston Water Park with your family!
What is it?
- Summer Out Loud Challenge is a FREE 3-week challenge promoting SUMMER FUN…and enjoying the SOUNDS OF SUMMER
- FREE & Open to YMCA members and the community (nonmembers)
How do I register?
- Summer Out Loud Family Challenge sign-ups open June 21st – participants sign up by texting SUMMER to 844-889-6222 & fill out the form linked in the text reply to complete their registration, and receive their Summer Out Loud Passport. Mobile users click here to send an SMS
- Pick up a passport at your branch beginning June 25th while supplies last or download a printable version here: Foldable passport
What is the Summer Out Loud Passport?
- A creative and fun-filled activity book for you and your family, friends, or fur-babies to stay active this summer, spend time together, and celebrate a triumphant return to the outdoors! Complete the passport and return it to the Welcome Center to be entered to win a grand prize family vacation of your choice! (Up to $5000 value). View the official rules here.
When does it begin and how do I enter to win the grand prize?
- You can begin filling out the passport anytime, but the Challenge begins officially on Monday, July 12th!
- You can turn in your passport to the welcome center at your local YMCA at any point between July 12th-August 4th
How will I know what to do?
- Participants will receive 3 text messages each week with challenges, fun content, and ways to stay active
- Free Virtual content and On Demand Content for all participants
SUMMER OUT LOUD encourages all of us to make time for the SOUNDS OF SUMMER while strengthening spirit, mind and body, and having fun!