Allows access to all 4 branches. There is also Reciprocity with YMCA’s in the state of Virginia and North Carolina. You gain access to most YMCA’s nationally through our A.W.A.Y. Program. Our land and aquatic group fitness classes are included in your membership; some special classes are offered at a nominal fee.
Corporate Memberships are available for local corporations, organizations and businesses. Please see your branch welcome center staff for plan options and pricing.
4 and Under: Free
Ages 5-12: $5 each
13 and over: $10 each
Child Watch Drop-In (3 hour limit): $6 per child
Shower Pass: $5
Water/Group Fitness Class Drop-In Fee: $10
50 or more miles from the branch location
Must show driver’s license or photo I.D. with proof of address.
Signed informed consent for guest 18 and older. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) who signs an informed consent. (A minor guest cannot be signed in by a minor member)
AWAY GUESTS (ALWAYS WELCOME AT THE Y):
The Rappahannock Area YMCA participates in the AWAY program, allowing our members to visit Y’s across the nation while also opening our doors to Y members nationally.
(Some restrictions apply and can be obtained at the member services department at any branch)
AWAY Member: Free (limit 6 visits)
ACCESS, SAFETY AND SECURITY
- All members and guests must present a Y membership card or photo I.D. to access a facility.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult (18 years of age or older)in the YMCA. Only those 13 and above can obtain memberships and be on their own.
- Secure your valuables; the YMCA is not responsible for lost, stored or stolen articles or money, locker rooms are available
- For safety, members using the wellness/fitness facilities must wear shoes that cover the entire foot (no sandals or flip-flops).
- For respect of all members, appropriate work out attire must be worn during exercise and all areas of the facility.