Enrichment Activities include: swimming, arts & crafts, STEM, reading, homework assistance, outdoor activities and games…all in a safe environment with qualified, caring counselors!
Challenges, stimulation and fun ideas are what our school-age program is all about. This age group has talents, skills to develop, energy, and huge reservoirs of creativity. Let our well-trained SACC staff work with your child to help him/her grow through our activities. Each activity incorporates at least one of our core values: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility! At the Y, we are for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility!
Introducing YMCA Virtual Learning Centers
We are so excited to welcome your children back to the YMCA SACC program this fall! We understand that the upcoming school year will bring challenges to many working parents and we are preparing in conjunction with our school districts on ways to best support students. Our Virtual Learning Centers are designed to offer consistent care that meets children’s social, emotional, and academic needs while supporting working parents.
- All day care will support each district’s fall learning model with virtual learning built into daily schedules.
- Thorough entry screening, distancing, and cleaning procedures to keep children and staff safe and healthy.
- Licensed by the State of Virginia
- Experienced and trained staff
$50 per child
Regular hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
With extended care: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
PROGRAM PRICING (weekly):
Y Members: $130 per child
Non-Members: $175 per child
Extended Care: $25 per child
WHAT TO BRING:
- remote learning device (school-issued Chromebook, laptop)
- appropriate school supplies
- a mask (masks are required for both children and adults)
- lunch + two snacks + water bottle
To the best of your ability, please make sure your student knows how to log in to their school’s website and learning platforms and how to operate their devices and software.
Please dress comfortably.
Virtual Learning Center 2020-2021 Pre-Registration:
We are excited to launch the use of EPact, a paperless Private Personal Emergency Record (PPER) that lets families enter all their critical health and emergency data online, and then securely share it with the Rappahannock Area YMCA for our licensed childcare programs.
We believe EPact will benefit the families we serve by streamlining the childcare registration process. Families own their PPER, enter their data ONCE, and share it program-after-program, year-after-year. If families update information, authorized staff are immediately alerted.
NEW PAPERLESS CHILDCARE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Pre-register for the childcare program of choice either online or at the branch. PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is NOT complete until your EPact information has been entered. Please ensure that a valid email address is on file.
- Once your pre-registration has been submitted, a YMCA staff member will initiate the EPact process within 3 business days. You will receive an email invitation to complete your EPact registration. If you already have your child’s information on EPact you do not need to complete this step again!
- You have 5 days from receipt of the EPact invitation to complete your registration. If you do not complete the EPact registration within 5 days, your child will be removed from pre-registration and their spot is no longer guaranteed.
- Once your EPact registration is completed, a YMCA staff member will process any applicable registration fees/deposits and will set up your program payments.
- You’re all set! The great thing about EPact is that once you’ve entered the information the first time, you will no longer be required to do so for any subsequent childcare program registrations!