Because of the support we receive from our donors, our association annually:
• Provides over $750,000 in assistance through our Open Doors program, ensuring that all who want to participate at the Y are able to do so regardless of the ability to pay.
• Empowers over 350 children through the YMCA Power Scholars Program.
• Instructs over 820 children in the Second Grade Learn-to-Swim program.
• Supports 300 children through YMCA’s Bright Beginnings.
• Coaches and mentors dozens of children through the YMCA’s Jon Fried Tennis and Education Academy.
• Instructs 450 adults with chronic illnesses through our community health programs.
• Serves 425 adults and 250 children with special needs.
With your help, our association will continue to be at the forefront of our community to help everyone learn, grow, and thrive at the Y! If you have any questions about how your donations are used, please reach out to Susan Maida-Church, Director of Philanthropy, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, 540-371-9622.
The Rappahannock Area YMCA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit located in Central Virginia. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.